Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hungry?

God is good, is He not? Over the past three weeks, my wife and I have been a little low on funds.  Money was a bit scarce.  But the Lord provided.  We have been fed nearly every night by friends and family donating their time and effort into cooking us something spectacular.  Or they would just pick up something awesome and bring it on over!  Through this experience, the Lord reminded me how important it is to fellowship with others in the body of Christ and He reminded me to be thankful for the people He puts in our life.  Thank you all!  We love you!

And the Lord keeps providing.  Our good friend Farmer is bringing salmon tomorrow night!  Bring it on. Amen!

What did Jesus do for me today?
He provided us wonderful food when we could barely afford to eat.

~ T

No comments:

Post a Comment