Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just Breathe

What did Jesus do for me today?

He let me breathe.  So many times we get caught up in the day to day that we don't even acknowledge the things God allows us to do.  Like breathe or walk.  And how many times a day do we thank Him for the things we have?  So many of our luxuries are taken for granted every day.  Things like our air conditioning, health, roof, transportation, a job, income, etc, etc.  The list goes on.

Thank you Jesus for giving me life, today.

~ T

3 comments:

  1. This is a great blog concept Mr. "T." We were just discussing this in a bible study group at work last week. When somebody talks to me about salvation and what God has done in my life it is often habit to go straight to my somewhat canned testimony - albeit passion filled. The fact is though that our Walk should be daily. So now I try and share what God has done in my life in the last 24 hours too...like allowed me to use my legs to get out of bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did Jesus do for me today? He woke me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said, Mr. Trussell. Well said indeed.

    ReplyDelete