Sunday, August 8, 2010

Why I've Created a Blog

I became a christian February, 2008, and since then have begun to see the Lord do mighty things in my life.  God truly blessed me by giving me my wife last year. AND, we are expecting a new addition to the family in the form of a new human, any day now.  So, from the big to the small, God shows us His love everyday.  I think we just have to be in tune with Him to recognize it.  Colossians 3:1 says 'Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.'  I believe Paul is telling christians to look toward Jesus in EVERYTHING.  Not just when we're having a bad day or a tragedy in life, but in everything we do.  3:2 reiterates saying 'Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.' As we fix our eyes on Jesus and share it in this blog, we pray it is an encouragement to others to give glory where glory is due. So, throw coincidence out the window and praise Jesus for the things He's doing in your life!

What did Jesus do for me today?

He allowed me to congregate freely with fellow believers and lift up praises to Him for all the wonderful things He does for me.  He is worthy of our praise.

~ T

No comments:

Post a Comment